Jason Chang, DDS - Your No-Drill, No-Fear Family Dentistry
Our advanced technology is changing the way patients feel about dentistry. It's much more comfortable — for children too. You'll also have the benefits of biomimetic dentistry: safer and healthier materials and procedures.
We help turn scary dentistry into a positive experience. We welcome calls about your concerns.
Our Unique Approach: Avoid Cavities - Treat Bacteria First
The best dental care kills bacteria, not your teeth. When your body has a bacterial infection, your doctor gives you antibiotics. That doesn’t work for dental bacteria, so modern science has given us minimally invasive dentistry.
Dr. Chang focuses on removing the infection, not waiting until you have cavities.
Now You'll Love the Dental Chair
- No-drill, no-pain choices and comfortable Isolite™
- Relaxing chairs - massage and heat
- Technology for better results and fewer visits
Full-Service State-of-the-art Dental Care
As a general dentistry practice, Dr. Chang covers almost all areas. You won't need constant referrals for you and your children.
- Invisible braces
- Air abrasion
- Comfortable sedation
- Dental ozone - helps sensitive teeth too
- Not crowns but onlays
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Protection from bacteria - sealants
- Modern implants and dentures
- Hi-tech detection of oral cancer, gum disease, and cavities
Compassionate and Unique Customer Service
Our Chang Team has a motto: Treat others how we want people to treat us.
- We make time to listen and answer your questions.
- We treat our patients like family.
- We always want to give you the best - tell us your experience.
- If you're up for it, we'll make you laugh. We do that a lot here.
- You can call our answering service - a live person - 24 hours a day - every day of the year.
- Make appointments over the telephone or online.
Our Chang Team stays current on the latest digital and laser technology because of our team's other motto:
Your comfort, your health, and your safety come first. Call our Everett dental office today to schedule an appointment.